Wednesday 27 April 2016

Wednesday April 27 2016



Happy Hump Day Everyone!


I'm already really enjoying these new lifestyle choices I've made. I got up this morning and did a workout DVD in the lounge (with the curtains shut as I live on a main road and didn't really want to scar anyone walking past at 7am this morning)!

My partner is coming back from his week away tomorrow, and then it's a long weekend for both of us, so I'm hoping to get in some good long walks in preparation for my charity walk on the 5th June! (12 miles of hills and cross country walking - I can't wait)!

I'm quite proud of myself because I am a serial evening snacker and yet last night I decided that rather than eating I should be active - and as a result I smashed my daily 10,000 step goal on FitBit! I'm thinking of doing a review on my FitBit Charge HR in the coming days, so keep an eye out for that!







Here's a round up of Wednesday's food:

Breakfast: Strawberries, raspberries and a Muller Light vanilla yogurt

Lunch: I was out for dinner with a friend, and had the Thai Green Curry from Bills!

Afternoon Snack: Possibly the juiciest orange I've ever eaten (so juicy I had to change my top....I'm 24 not 24 months..honest)

Dinner: 1/2 a tub of Chicken, Barley and Vegetable fresh soup from Tesco, with 1 slice of granary bread!

Water Intake: 2.5 litres!! (Massive achievement!)

I'm loving finding weightloss blogs for inspiration and to guide me on what I should be thinking about when creating mine! What are your favourite blogs?

I also posted a skincare review of the La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel earlier on today - so please read if you're interested!

If you're enjoying my daily updates please let me know, and share this with all your friends! I've got lots of exciting content planned! I'm going to touch a little on some struggles I have in my daily life, I'm going to review relevant items and products that have helped along my weightloss journey, I'm going to discuss my inspirations, and once a month there will be an updated progress picture!

Here's hoping for another positive day tomorrow; hope you guys have had a good day?!

Ciao for now!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment